Randjespark Ext 17, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, 1685

I purchased my BMW early this year in March , Havent had any problems with it since i bought it , Then on Sunday the 7th of July 2019 i was travelling from Johannesburg to Bloemfontein , Along the way while driving my side window exploded out of the blue , i quickly stopped to check what could have gone wrong or if someone threw inn something but there was nothing it just happened(mind you im on the free way so theres no people walking around) , So im worried what couldhave happened i mean a window cannot just explode unless if something was not done right when the car was manufactured . i find this very strange and suprising because this is not the first BMW im driving and never had such a problem so i believe this is a factory error as it happened while the car was in motion and there were no speed humps or potholes where i was driving , To me this is a serious issue that needs to be investigated, ( A window can never just explodes unless theres some faults that took place while being manufactured ) i take this as an internal error , I do not mind to fix my car at my personal expense or space however i need some investigations to take place for my satisfication , I really need to know what happened .

This is my Third BMW im driving so i wouldnt want to change to another brand because of such things . Please help

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments