I had taken my Mini cooper JCW GP in for repairs, 3 times within a period of 1 and a half month, to have my left front breaks fixed.They insisted they were fixed, but wasnt and the service manager confirmed this.
The morning after i recieved my car back,after my last service, the breaks malfunctioned resulted in my colliding into the pavement. Thank God i wasnt on the highway and that no one else was injured ~ Upon reporting the issue back to the dealer, a technician called me an *** and that i obviously cant drive (cause im asian)~ the accident happened while i was drive 50 KPH. Furthermore, they drilled holes into my sideskirts after they had broken the clips off~ instead of replacing them which cost R10.50 each.
Extremely Angry but because they are a major corporation my attorneys say there is not much i can do other than to let my insurance company fight them.
How can they take so lightly that My life and the Life of others was in danger because of their negligence ??? Furthermore, what with the RACISM???
am i too naive in thinking that our country is beyond this??especially coming from a company such a BMW ??
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Brake Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."
- "After paying a deposit weeks ago on a Trafalgar Tour to Croatia and Bosnia (the balance was paid today). Trafalgar simply cancelled the tour barely a month before departure. What..."
- "Champs/Footlocker/Lady Footlocker/Eastbay all are guilty of inaccurate inventory counts for items on their websites. When you click on an item, that item may say "IN STOCK" or "ONLY AVAILABLE IN THE..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."