I had taken my Mini cooper JCW GP in for repairs, 3 times within a period of 1 and a half month, to have my left front breaks fixed.They insisted they were fixed, but wasnt and the service manager confirmed this.

The morning after i recieved my car back,after my last service, the breaks malfunctioned resulted in my colliding into the pavement. Thank God i wasnt on the highway and that no one else was injured ~ Upon reporting the issue back to the dealer, a technician called me an *** and that i obviously cant drive (cause im asian)~ the accident happened while i was drive 50 KPH. Furthermore, they drilled holes into my sideskirts after they had broken the clips off~ instead of replacing them which cost R10.50 each.

Extremely Angry but because they are a major corporation my attorneys say there is not much i can do other than to let my insurance company fight them.

How can they take so lightly that My life and the Life of others was in danger because of their negligence ??? Furthermore, what with the RACISM???

am i too naive in thinking that our country is beyond this??especially coming from a company such a BMW ??

Review about: Bmw South Africa Repair.

Had an Experience with BMW South Africa?

Comments

Outdoors Rv - ORV BLACKSTONE 280RDSB - INSTANT LEMON! - NO HELP FROM ORV! Outdoors Rv "I'm seriously considering a lawsuit against ORV for FALSE advertising. If you own an ORV or Northwood trailer that has problems, please contact me, the more owners we have, the..." Read more Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Heartland Sucks. Quality is LOW End; Service is Worst Heartland Rvs "We have had our new "luxury" 5th wheel for 4 years and have had over 40 issues. It has gone back to Indiana to the factory 3 out of the..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more