1. My x4 (Nhlavu GP) has over 1200 on the clock.

On 26 August 2019 I took it to BMW Clearwater for brake service and coolant diagnosis and attention.

3.On 28 I was told the vehicle has been serviced and was ready for collection.

Upon starting the vehicle I noticed that the sound of the vehicle is raised as if there is a problem with the air con of the vehicle.

I immediately informed the consultant who then went to inform the technician who attended the vehicle to come and check it.

The consultant came back to inform me that the technician was busy with a big engine and that he could not come check the vehicle.

She informed me that the vehicle had been stationery for a while, so it was to be expected for the sound to have raised.

She informed me that the technician expected the sound to normalize as I drove it.

The sound did not 't normalize.

I aggrieved that I was told there was a better job than my vehicle.

My vehicle is out of motor plan and almost paid up.

BMW has appezled to me to trade it in which I refused. It appears I am being punished for the refusal.

The question that arises to us whether BMW with service such as this is the right brand for me or referrals.

Please let me know if there is any help for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bmw South Africa Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Normalize the sound of the vehicle. Technicians to stay committed even after motor plan duration. .

BMW South Africa Cons: Dont care attitute, Lack of ability to repair their cars.

• Fix